How to cancel a subscription to our products?
If you signed up using PayPal
- Navigate to PayPal.com
- Login to PayPal with the account tied to your SearchableSellers.com account.
- After logging into PayPal, click on the tab titled “Activity”.
- At the “Activity” screen, click on one of the transactions from WalkerWilsonLLC. More about the transaction should scroll open.
- One of the features that should open once the transaction from WalkerWilsonLLC has been clicked on is a hyperlink titled “Manage WalkerWilson Enterprises LLC payments”. Click on “Manage WalkerWilson Enterprises LLC payments”. You will be redirected to another window.
- At the top-left hand corner of the screen, there will be an option titled “Cancel”. Click on “Cancel”.
- After clicking “Cancel”, a confirmation pop-up window will appear confirming that you want to cancel. Click “Cancel” in this confirmation window to Cancel your membership.
If you signed up using your Credit/Debit Card
Customers can cancel a subscription from the “My Account” page by viewing the associated subscription.
Then in the left menu select “Subscriptions”
Look for the subscription you want to cancel and click “View”
When a customer clicks the “Cancel” action, the subscription will cancel.
When the subscription is cancelled (and goes into the “pending cancellation” status), its associated membership will also be pending cancellation as a result.
Membership access will continue until the end of the pending cancel period — once the subscription is fully cancelled, the membership will be as well, removing membership access to any restricted content or discounts.